Tokenless multi-factor authentication for disaster recovery and business continuity
In the case of emergencies such as accidents, fires or flood damage, power failures, or when inclement weather hits, organisations need to be prepared and have a plan to communicate the hazards, business closures and other vital information.
Ensure your business is prepared for crisis and emergencies with SecureIdentity MFA. SecurICE, a core feature of SecureIdentity MFA delivers and secures crisis communications. This feature leverages SMS as a reliable crisis medium, where other communication methods would usually fail.
- On premises software or hosted via managed provider
- Stay connected with employees in the case of an emergency and share critical information
- Use your mobile phone instead of a traditional hardware token in the case of an emergency
- Easiest MFA logon experience in the industry
- Automatically deploy ICE users via LDAP group membership
- Deployment can scale to 100,000 users per hour
- Fixed yearly cost, pay per user, with no hidden extras
As there is no software to deploy to the user, SMS allows a rapid deployment to your user base. Our solution can be deployed at scale with over 100k users per hour. SecurICE users can be automatically deployed via the LDAP group membership.
Real Time alerting
Unlike phone and voice communications, SMS receives priority in cases of emergencies. Real time alerts are sent to all employees or emergency staff, providing instructions or details about the emergency. Further instructions are included along with a One Time Passcode (OTP). The user simply follows the instructions and can then continue working, making it a seamless workplace transition experience.
As SecurICE uses SMS as the method of alerting users, there is no hardware to purchase or deploy, making it affordable for businesses. It is simply a case of turning it ‘on’ or ‘off’.